The room for the indoor exhibit is dimly lit so that all the Christmas lights show up well but it makes it a little difficult to take good pictures. I had to edit most of these in photoshop but you can at least tell what we were doing.
The boys were very interested in all the different snowy scenes around the room.
Nathan tries to get a better view of Goofy.



You can see part of the model train exhibit in the corner of this picture. We had to pick up the boys so that could get a better look at it.
I like to carry my 'little' Benjamin around the only problem is that he is not so little anymore.
Poppo got his work out in carrying around my favorite three year old who is getting longer and lankier all the time. Of course Poppo didn't mind a bit but Nathan is quite an armful these days.
Daddy carried Benjamin a while and let him look at the working miniature carousel and Ferris wheel in this display window.

Daddy carried Benjamin a while and let him look at the working miniature carousel and Ferris wheel in this display window.
Nathan enjoyed seeing them too.
As we were leaving we passed by a window where they were popping popcorn and Benjamin took a big pretend bite of popcorn.
He even shared some pretend popcorn with Daddy and them gave him a big kiss.You gotta love big kisses.
Nathan had some pretend popcorn too as Benjamin looks on.
We had a fun time at Christmas Lane as always. I hope this is one Christmas tradition we can certainly keep up every year. The boys noticed more this year than last and I know they'll just enjoy all the different things more each time we see them.
When we got home and got the boys out of their jackets they just looked so nice in their gray and yellow turtle necks next to my old rocking chair in their room that I had them pose for this cute shot.
They were having so much fun rocking together that I decided to get a video of it. Too fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment