Nathan loves to sing Jingle Bells and I like to hear it - at least the first few times each day. The problem is that he will sing "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh, hey" over and over again many many times at high volume before he ever gets to his grand finale. (I'm really just grateful that my favorite little asthmatic has the lung capacity to do so loudly and longly.)
This first take has him accompanying himself with a bell ornament on our tree. It's a wonder the tree survives - it must be pretty stout.
Next is Nathan singing "Jingle Bells" again - this time in the hallway. Towards the end of this set I think Benjamin has had about enough of the loud singing and puts his own exclamation point on the end of the song.
(No he did not actually land the punch with the sippy cup but he did get his point across.)







No comments:
Post a Comment