We let the boys take in a couple of their new toys to show Grammy and Grandpop when we got to their house. Nathan of course chose the doctor's kit and he was soon practicing medicine once again.

He doctored Grammy,...

(I love how he is opening his mouth to show her what to do)

and Grandpop,...

and even me - with the help of his assistant Benjamin. Nathan was pretty sure I would need the throw up tray after Benjamin climbed up on my tummy.
Benjamin took a look at Grandpop's throat.

Nathan likes to pretend to be the patient too. Here his toe was badly hurt and needed to be cut off - pretty extreme treatment if you ask me.

Benjamin got in on the patient side of things as well.

I think Benjamin's biggest assistance to Nathan's medical practice will be his injuring of himself or others.

Before we left we snapped this pic of our family outside with Grammy's yard decorations. She has a very simple tree and two deer.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment