Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Take Your Son To Work

It wasn't one of those official "Take Your Son To Work" days - it just worked out that way. These pics were taken at David's office back on May 2nd but I just recently got them because they weren't taken with my camera. (Our friend Barbara, who is also one of David's co-workers, was nice enough to snap them for us - thanks Barbara!) Benjamin needed to go to the doctor so Dad watched Nathan at his office for a little while. Nathan is playing games on his laptop from home. He thought he was so big getting to sit at Dad's desk and "work" on his computer just like Dad.
Like father, like son.
I'm so very glad that my sons are my work every day. There's no better job on earth. What it lacks in financial remuneration it makes up for in hugs, kisses, and "I love you, Mommy"s. I wouldn't miss it for the world - though a paycheck would be nice (I mean I paid $73.07 to fill up my van with gas earlier - I can't believe it, Argh!).
It's hard for me to believe that this big chunk-o-boy is my youngest! He's getting so big so fast!

1 comment:

It Is Written...

Site Meter