Last Saturday (the 3rd) we went to a very neat park here in town called Fort Imagination. The boys liked all the fun activities there were for them to do and I like the fact that the whole thing is surrounded by a fence with just one entrance and the "Tot Spot" is separated from the big kids area. Of course our boys thoroughly explored the whole park but it's still nice.
And they're off!

It's nice to have a brother with you, he can be your co-pilot...
play in the sand together,..
and even swing together side by side.
All of you Sesame Street fans out there will remember the little "Grover Near, Grover Far" skit. Well, here we have "Nathan near,...
Nathan far." and...
"Benjamin near,...
Benjamin far."
Benjamin liked this little slide in the "Tot Spot" area. He climbed up the stairs, sat down and slid down all by himself.
Nathan tends to be a bit more cautious on these sorts of things. He climbed up the stairs, sat down, and then decided that it wasn't for him after all and climbed back down the stairs.

He's awfully cute looking over the side though.
Nathan really enjoyed playing in the reptile house. I like the fact that there are no actual reptiles just big artsy snakes and lizards on the walls.
Karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon (no I am not a Boy George fan - those are the only words I know to that song).
I was trying to get the boys to each peek-a-boo out one of the windows on the side of the reptile house. I ended up peek-a-booing all alone, oh well.

Peek-a-boo Daddy and Benjamin.


The boys both like going across this bouncy bridge.
behind a big piece of cheese, and
under the stairs.
Nathan enjoyed riding on these little springy horses, but Benjamin never slowed down enough to climb on them.
Benjamin looked so cute standing like this that I asked David to snap a pic. I didn't realize til I was picking pics for this blog entry just where he gets it from. Too funny.







No comments:
Post a Comment