Friday, November 30, 2007

My Christmas Cuties

As I was getting the boys ready this morning they were both just wearing their red sweatpants at one point. They just looked so cute - very red and white - like peppermint candy canes. I thought if I could add some green to the pic we'd be very Christmasy so I had them pose in front of the tree for a pic. I tried getting them to stand in front of the tree but they were much too interested in the ornaments to look at the camera.
Next we tried sitting down for the shot and that worked a little better. Here's the best shot I could get - it does look pretty Christmasy though don't you think? White boys (bless their hearts they're just like David and I - no chance of ever being tan), red pants, and green tree.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter