Friday, November 23, 2007

Nathan Sings The Classics - Part 1

Nathan loves to sing - a lot - and I'm so glad he does. It brightens my day to hear his sweet little voice and I hope it brightens your as well. The microphone he's holding was a Happy Meal prize. We sure got our money's worth out of that meal, he and Benjamin both love to sing into it.

We'll start out with "Jesus Loves Me." What a beautiful and simple message - the mystery of the gospel summed up in a chorus a child can sing. You'll have to excuse the shakey camera work in the middle - I had a two-year-old crawling on me trying to see the screen on the camera as well. If you listen at the end you can hear Benjamin sing "so" for the last word of the song. We'll have duets before we know it.

Now we move on to something a little less sublime but still very cute. Let's hear it for "Itsy Bitsy Spider."

You can see some of our Christmas tubs/trunks behind Nathan in this last video, we were in process of decorating for Christmas when I took this. We'll have pics from our decorating adventure in my next entry.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Adorable! I just love the little voices!!!

It Is Written...

Site Meter