Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

When Nathan was staying at my parents house and he had the sniffles my mom was trying to convince him of the value of blowing his nose. She told him that big boys blow their noses instead of sniffing. He asked her "What do small boys do?"

The boys were playing and had their first (of many I'm sure) discussion where one of them says "Mine!" then the other answers back "Mine!" in regards to a particular toy. I don't even know what they were fighting over but I told them that if they couldn't share nicely with each other I'd take away the toy. I've had to follow through on this threat enough times that they know I'm not joking and soon they were each playing with different items in relative peace.

1 comment:

onemotherslove said...

Small boys make gross sniffing sounds all the time! Cute stories!

It Is Written...

Site Meter