Monday, November 12, 2007

A Gift From Nathan

This past Saturday morning I was wrapping up Benjamin's gifts for him to open at his birthday party that night. I did this on the kitchen table in front of the boys by first wrapping the gifts in tissue paper in the office out of Benjamin's sight. Anyway, as I finished wrapping one gift I had a long scrap of wrapping paper that I had cut off and discarded. Nathan asked if he could have it to wrap Benjamin a gift and of course I said that he could.

The next thing I know he's grabbed one of the balls off the floor and done his very best to wrap the paper around it. Considering what he had to work with I thought he did a great job.
Nathan then gave the gift to Benjamin.
At first Benjamin didn't really understand what we were doing,
but he soon caught on and loved opening his gift. I asked him what he thought it was and this pic captures his face as he is saying "ball."
I have a feeling that this was a sweet little preview of all the fun we're going to have wrapping and unwrapping presents this Christmas.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter