David's brother's family wasn't able to join us for Thanksgiving dinner this year so David's parents invited my family (my parents, grandmother, and cousin) to join us for lunch today. It was great! I missed getting a picture of everyone around the table eating lunch but I did snap a few of the boys playing afterwards. Here they are in the 'kids room' with the blinds up on the window so they could watch the beautiful snow falling down.
Can we say mischief? Oh my.
Here's my grandmother, who read volumes to me as a child, reading to my son - too cool. She's reading him one of David's favorite books he had a a child. I love how history repeats itself.
Benjamin was in desperate need of a nap and Grammy's lap sufficed as the perfect place to crash.
Nathan never settled down for a nap during the day so he was snoozing as soon as we pulled out of the driveway at Grammy and Grandpop's house.
Benjamin was soon out too, The boys look so alike sacked out in their seats like this.
I feel so blessed to have my extended family so close in proximty to my immediate family. I love the generational influence in my boys' lives and in mine. We are truly blessed.So we Your people and the sheep of Your pasture will give thanks to You forever;
To all generations we will tell of Your praise.
Psalm 79:13







No comments:
Post a Comment