Thursday, October 2, 2008

Balloon Fest Friday - Part 2

After the boys had enjoyed all the fun activities, we headed to Poppo's truck to sit down and eat dinner. Nathan is looking way too cool in those shades!
Nathan and Benjamin both like those little pre-packaged snack pack things you can get with a few pieces of meat and cheese a few crackers and a cookie. I've purchased those in the past but soon realized just how much dough I was forking over for the packaging. On this night I brought our own snack packs - mom style. I cut up some luchmeat and cheese and an apple. Stuck in a package of Ritz crackers and some Pringles Stix and Viola! Mom's Snack Packs - made with love!
It was a beautiful cool evening for just chilling and snacking with my boys.
Once the boys finished eating we let them play at the truck a while before heading back over to watch the Glow.
Nathan had a blast with his made-up fishing game using Poppo's bungy cords as fishing poles and fish. Seriously, there is no need to buy toys for these guys when they can have this much fun with a couple of bungy cords!
Here we are waiting for the Balloon Glow. The boys were very wiggly and less than impressed with the Glow.
David was able to get a couple of nice pics of the balloons before we headed home for baths and bedtime.
I know I'm weird and I see things differently than most normal people but these look like giant night lights to me.
Night night.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter