Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bottoms Up and Slide Wrestling

After we finished playing at the pumpkin patch, it was still too early for lunch so we decided to go and play at Redbud Park for a little while. I wanted a creative title for this post because the pics and video I was able to get on this trip were anything but ordinary. They are exceptionally cute beyond measure - but then again I am their mother so I may be biased.

I don't remember what exactly had peeked their interest just inside the brick wall but the position they had to get it to see it was so funny. As I said in the title, it was 'bottoms up.'
We walked the rest of the way around the prairie dog village...
past the picnic tables (after a short pause)...
then made our way to the playground.
After doing the usual playground things for a while (i.e. swinging, running around, sliding solo, etc.) they discovered a new and very fun activity to do on the slide - slide wrestling! They would climb up this twisty slide and then slide down together while wrestling. They did this over and over again so I snapped several still pics and two videos of the fun.
I like the two halves of boys in this pic. In this case two halves make a whole lot of fun.
I love the way the sun is shining on Nathan's smiling face in this one.
As cute as the still pics of this event were, I think the video is absolutely priceless.


I've said it before and I'm sure I will probably say it again but I am so very very glad that my sons have a best friend to grow up with. Siblings really can be am amazing blessing - who knew!?

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter