Well, I made it thirty four years without having to have an eye exam but all my fonts were just getting too fuzzy. (You know like when people are having trouble hearing all of the sudden everyone mumbles.) So I went to see my optometrist, a close family friend who also goes to our church. He told me I had a slight astigmatism and needed to wear glasses all the time. He then gave me a prescription for my glasses. I took the prescription to another man in our church and picked out the exact frames I wanted. I didn't want nose pads and I wanted the sunglasses that just clip on to the front. He had one pair of glasses that fit that bill and so here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It Is Written...
Links I Like
- Abilene MOPS
- Air 1 Christian Radio
- Bible Gateway
- Big Country Homepage
- Dr. Newbury's Site
- Faithbuilders
- Howard Payne University
- Morrow Photography
- Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers
- Redeeming The Time
- South Side Baptist Church
- The Grace Museum
- The National Center For Children's Illustrated Literature
- The Paramount Theatre
- The Weather Channel
- Walgreens Photo

Hopefully I'll get caught up on my blogging now that I can see the computer again without getting a headache. Of course I do have a couple of other projects I'm working on as well so we'll just have to see how it goes.






No comments:
Post a Comment