Saturday, October 4, 2008

Balloon Fest Saturday - Part 2

As we headed back to Balloon Fest one last time, Dad had a quick heart-to-heart with them about the importance of staying right with us. We'd sure hate for anyone to get lost in the crowd!
Steve and NeNe were at the Balloon Fest again too and NeNe was nice enough to snap a couple of family pics for me. I love the older couple behind us in this pic. It's like a foreshadowing of what our trips to the Balloon Fest might look like in about thirty years. Still side by by, still best friends, still enjoying evenings at the park - I love my hubby, now and forever!
We moved the handle of the wagon out of the way for this pic - and I might add that I am holding the best roasted corn I have ever tasted!
Steve and NeNe sat down next to us for a few minutes were soon covered up in hugs!
We love our Steve and NeNe! NeNe often tells people that she's glad I had these boys for her - I'm glad too!
David went to throw away our trash right quick so I thought I'd be a nice wife and load up all our chairs and cooler and everything in the wagon. Well, he thought he'd be a nice husband/dad and brought back Dippin' Dots. No prob, we just sat in some folding chairs that were provided and enjoyed our Dippin' Dots right quick before heading out. Mine was mint chocolate - so yummy!
The weather could not have been more perfect for our fun-filled Balloon Fest weekend.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter