We watched them airing up this big balloon behind us here.
I like the crowd's shadows on the side of the balloon. Right above Nathan's head is the shadow of an Elmo balloon.)
Once the balloon was aired up and ready to go we watched it float away.The balloon in the middle here is one of my favorites with it's white banners on the blue and red - very patriotic.
NeNe told me that these balloons were flown by a husband and wife team. That's a pretty cool thing to do as a couple.
I love seeing a sky filled with balloons.
Bye bye balloons. We'll see you again later!
After the morning flight we went to McKay's Bakery to pick up breakfast and take it back to the house for Benjamin and Dad ad myself. I took a few pics of the boys on the bench outside the bakery before we left.
To get the boys to look at me when I take their pic I will sometimes hold up some fingers beside the camera and ask them how many I'm holding up. You can probably guess from Benjamin's answer that I'm holding up two fingers during this shot.Now we're ready to head back home for a while. Nathan hasrecently become quite proficient in cliping himslef into his car seat. All I have to do is tighten him up and we'll be ready to go. Before I know it they'll both be in booster seats buckling themsleves in with the regular seatbelt and I won't have to do any of it for them. That will seem weird - but good.









No comments:
Post a Comment