Friday, August 8, 2008

David's Happy Birthday

When Dad got home from work yesterday he opened the presents we had wrapped for him.

Nathan helped with the unwrapping too (see previous post for his wrapping skills).

Later the boys enjoyed playing with their Magnetix set with Dad. All the pieces are magnetic and they are lots of fun to build with.
Nathan made some dumbbells out of the balls and bars pieces - looks like it was really heavy.
Nathan is the champion!
Benjamin is a champion too! I think they're both champions in the cuteness category - I'm a bit biased though.

I wanted to capture Dad and Nathan's magnetic magic trick but during the shooting of this video I was attacked by a two year old.

Here's the trick I was trying to show in the last video. Magnets are pretty cool to play with.

David had a good birthday and the best part of it (in my opinion) is that for two weeks now I am not his "old lady." We're the same age - Yeah!

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter