Nathan was at Grammy and Granpop's house the other day and Granpop was catching him as he ran by and Nathan said "Don't boynap me!"
Benjamin was at Grammy and Granpop's and after dinner Grammy mentioned something about having ice cream for dessert and Benjamin VERY excitedly said "You have ice cream!" That's my boy.
Nathan was pretending to be a "bad guy" one day and I asked it what he did that made him a bad guy and he said "I'm a villain that eats the last bite of ice cream." Yep, that's a villain in my book any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It Is Written...
Links I Like
- Abilene MOPS
- Air 1 Christian Radio
- Bible Gateway
- Big Country Homepage
- Dr. Newbury's Site
- Faithbuilders
- Howard Payne University
- Morrow Photography
- Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers
- Redeeming The Time
- South Side Baptist Church
- The Grace Museum
- The National Center For Children's Illustrated Literature
- The Paramount Theatre
- The Weather Channel
- Walgreens Photo







No comments:
Post a Comment