Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Guys Weekend and more

These first few pics are from the guys weekend without me. Looks like Nathan did some serious muscle building while I was away...
and he's proud of it.
Benjamin got Grammy to read him a book during their time at her house. I'm sure he really had to twist her arm - not. The book the are reading is titled "The Sleepy Sandwich" and I guess Benjamin's letting Grammy try a bite.
Of course Nathan was at his favorite place in any house - the computer.
David had the boys dressed in one of my favorite outfits when I arrived home Sunday afternoon. I think they look so much alike in this pic. It's funny how they go through phases where they look almost identical then they grow and change a little and won't look as similar for a while. Right now is one of those identical phases in my opinion and I sure do like my two little copies of David!
I brought the boys these red cowboy hats as a souvenir from my trip. Nathan tried his on right away but Benjamin was not in the mood to be a cowboy right then.
Later in the week, however, I was able to snap some pics of them both modeling their stylish western head gear.
Howdy pardner, care to join me for a sarsaparilla?
The rest of these pics are the "And More" part of this post.

I had an overabundance of bubbles from my dish water one day and let the boys play with them on their table for a minute. They pretended it was snow and therefore had to have a snow ball fight. That's good clean fun!
Benjamin doodled this little guy one day - so cute!
Do you recognize the shape of the paper this robot is drawn on? It is one of those cardstock weight papers that comes folded inside a men's dress shirt. Nathan watched me take all those annoying little straight pins out of a new shirt I bought David the other day and then when I got to that piece of paper he said it looked like a robot. It didn't take much drawing at all to emphasize that fact and voila we have a nice new robot toy. (I like free toys!) Benjamin enjoyed coloring in the buttons on the robot's chest...
and flying him around. He must be one of those really cool robots with the rocket boosters on his feet because he does a lot of flying around our house.
I snapped this as Dad was giving Nathan a Daddy back ride one day. Somebody sure does love their Daddy - well, actually we all do. After all, h e is great!
Looks to me like David is just asking for a visit to the chiropractor as he totes both of his little monkeys on his back. I need to go take a dose of Bayer Back and Body just from the sympathy pains.

No comments:

It Is Written...

Site Meter