What cuties! I love this pic of them sitting inside the little house!Benjamin picked up the red ball he is holding soon after we walked in a carried it around for quite a while therefore it ended up in several pics.
Oh no! What's happened to Benjamin? I think he's going to be alright.
We need to invest in some bean bag chairs for our house - the boys love playing with these.
The boys had visited the Jump Around with just Dad once since I had taken them and when Dad encouraged them to be more adventurous and try the big bouncy castles and slides they did - and loved it. Now they are going everywhere! These two castles are smaller and are located inside the toddler area.
You can see the tree in the corner behind Nathan in this pic.
Nathan is peeking out at me from the biggest castle/obstacle course.
The boys still need help getting to the top of the slide (I'll admit that climbing up on the straps and steps is a bit tricky even for an adult). So I put the boys up at the top of the slide and then asked them to wait for me to get back down in front of the slide so I could get video of them sliding down. They never waited though. Oh well. We'll have to go as a family sometime and then snag that video. Here's a still shot of them after they slid down.
Nathan enjoyed playing inside this bouncy maze thing. I don't know if it's just the blue shirt or what but this pic of him next to the big mushroom makes me think of Smurfs (which I loved as a child).
Nathan later decided to tackle the shroom.
I shot some footage of Benjamin climbing up on this small playground and Nathan hiding in the bean bag chairs.
Here's Benjamin running around in the big area.
The boys had visited the Jump Around with just Dad once since I had taken them and when Dad encouraged them to be more adventurous and try the big bouncy castles and slides they did - and loved it. Now they are going everywhere! These two castles are smaller and are located inside the toddler area.Taking video in the bounce castles can prove to be quite a challenge but I managed to get a little bit of footage without hurting myself or the camera.
They had added another castle since I had been there before. This one was a jungle theme with big tall trees for the corner posts.
You can see the tree in the corner behind Nathan in this pic.
Nathan is peeking out at me from the biggest castle/obstacle course.
The boys still need help getting to the top of the slide (I'll admit that climbing up on the straps and steps is a bit tricky even for an adult). So I put the boys up at the top of the slide and then asked them to wait for me to get back down in front of the slide so I could get video of them sliding down. They never waited though. Oh well. We'll have to go as a family sometime and then snag that video. Here's a still shot of them after they slid down.
Nathan enjoyed playing inside this bouncy maze thing. I don't know if it's just the blue shirt or what but this pic of him next to the big mushroom makes me think of Smurfs (which I loved as a child).
Nathan later decided to tackle the shroom.


This is my new favorite pic of Benjamin. I'll say it again - I love those eyes!






This makes a great "end" pic for this post.







No comments:
Post a Comment