The boys enjoy stretching out the plastic slinky between them and then bouncing it up and down like a jump rope. It's pretty cute to watch. They've learned from experience not to be be too far apart when they let go so that no one gets popped by it.

Benjamin likes this little radio type thing that plays Wiggles songs. It came with his Wiggles book. He has one song that is his favorite but all the songs just come up randomly so he pushes the button til it comes up so he can listens to it and then pushes the button til it comes up again and on ad on.

David snapped this cute pic of Nathan in the bathroom while I was bathing Rosie.

Nathan and Benjamin both enjoy playing with these ten nesting blocks.

They finally got them all lined up neatly - for a brief moment anyway.

I love the carts at our HEB because both boys can sit in the front together. It makes it so much easier to shop here than at other stores that this is where we usually go for groceries when they're with me. (Our new Lowe's has awesome carts too but the store doesn't carry milk and bread so we don't have a reason to go there quite as often.)

This last pic is from when Rosie was staying with us. She liked to go lay down inside the clubhouse. Too cute! Have I mentioned lately that I'd like a dog? I'm quite picky now about only getting a non-shedding dog since Rosie was such a breeze to keep and clean up after.
No comments:
Post a Comment